Commitment feature: Milo Friedman

Next fall, Milo Friedman will bring his squash skills to Tufts, the 12th-ranked American university for men’s squash. Ever since his parents threw him into a brand-new squash program for children ten years ago, he has continuously developed and demonstrated his talent for the sport. This year, Friedman has qualified for four out of five Junior Gold tournaments, the highest level of junior squash play. Friedman’s success stems from his hard work and consistency as he spends around four days a week practicing squash at the Arroyo Seco Racquet Club and spends another two or three days a week training off-court. Outside of squash, Friedman will plan to study cognitive and brain sciences. With his dedication to athletics and academics, Friedman is destined to be a hit-maker at Tufts, on and off the squash court.
 mental a game as it is physical, and his mental fortitude has contributed greatly to his success. Outside of squash, Friedman will continue his academic growth at Tufts where he’ll be studying Cognitive and Brain Sciences. With his dedication to athletics and academics, Friedman is destined to make waves at Tufts, on and off the squash court.
Rountree-Shtulman embarks on his college career, we know that he will achieve great success both academically and athletically and we are all rooting him on.